UnAnswers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

User:Yallow

+2
A F K When Needed
Yallow
6 posters

Go down

User:Yallow Empty User:Yallow

Post by Yallow Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:47 pm

Hi fellas around the world, this is Juliana Sable, also known as Yallow, speaking to you from the far off reaches of Dian (pronounced DEE-an, folks), or the Empire Behind the Sun. Bit warm down here, but nothing to worry about. In any case, essential facts to know about me are:
*I am a writer. Not so great as to be a JK Rowling, but I must say I am not in the least bit substandard in my prose. You do not have to be an exemplar to be loved by fans anyway, all you have to do is write a saga about a horny girl who falls in love with a sparkly boy who turns out to be a vampire. It's okay boys, no need to scream, he's a vegetarian. Very Happy
*I'm active on other wikis, such as WikiAnswers. I founded [[w:c:mirth]], a site for miscellaneous humor, and we have a growing crop of jokes there, so check it out and have a few chuckles. In addition, I'm interested in other wikis and hope to adopt them, but you guys probably would not be interested in them (like a rundown version of Twilight, almost).
*I like old movies, I hate television period, I love reading, I think music is okay (but don't overdo it), and sugary foods are nice, but only in moderation. End of story.
*If a user on UnAnswers unanswers a question with NO, THIS IS SPARTA!!!, Blow it up, a long epic poem, or a story/casting script, that was probably me. tongue
"Anything worth saying is worth repeating millions of times."
Yallow
Yallow
Administrator

http://mirth.wikia.com

Back to top Go down

User:Yallow Empty Re: User:Yallow

Post by A F K When Needed Sat Nov 21, 2009 6:21 am

Hi and welcome.

This is not a Wiki, wiki-coding "[[w:c:mirth]]" will not work here. Please copy "[url=http://mirth.wikia.com/wiki/The_English_Humor_Wiki,_or_The_English_Humour_Wiki,_depends_which_country_you_are_from...]Mirth/url" and paste it over [[w:c:mirth]] if you wish it to work. Before hitting "Send" add a [ between "Mirth" and "/url" and a ] right after the l in "/url".

Cheers.
A F K When Needed
A F K When Needed
Bureaucrat

http://unanswers.wikia.com/wiki/UnAnswers

Back to top Go down

Post by Yowuza Sat Nov 21, 2009 7:37 am

ohai
Yowuza

Back to top Go down

Post by El_Nazgir Sat Nov 21, 2009 12:35 pm

ahoi
El_Nazgir
El_Nazgir
Bureaucrat

Back to top Go down

Post by Cubonestar Sun Dec 20, 2009 4:42 pm

Hello.
Cubonestar
Cubonestar

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyerguds Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:39 pm

Yo!

And welcome.

Heh, looks like wikis are Yallow's natural habitat... in fact, forums are mine.
Nyerguds
Nyerguds

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down